Enzymes in detergents
Enzymes are powerful cleaners, and in a multi-enzyme solution they can offer basic detergency that has usually been offered by traditional detergent ingredients like surfactants and builders.
Detergent manufacturers can replace a large percentage of traditional ingredients with enzymes to offer consumers a more powerful, cost-effective, and sustainable detergent.
Benefits of using Enzymes
• Lower wash temperature and greater compaction
• Replacement of traditional detergent ingredients like surfactants and builders with readily biodegradable enzymes
• Improved overall wash performance
• Stabilized formulation costs
• New consumer claim possibilities